Sija joined the practice in March 2015 and brought with her a wealth of both medical and business knowledge. Sija Graduated with her Pre-Medical degree in 2006 from the University of Health and Science Center. In 2009, she obtained her Medical Degree from St. James School of Medicine. Wishing to pursue a career in Health Care Administration, Sija went back to school and received a further degree in Business Administration from Benedictine University. Sija provides support to the practice in several facets including assisting Dr. LaCava, as well as helping to market and operate the practice. Sija is married and lives with her husband in Naperville, Illinois. Amongst her many hobbies, the one she enjoys most is traveling and visiting new places. One of the main reasons she chose to study medicine abroad was to broaden her horizons and learn about a different culture while interacting with individuals from all over the world.
Dr. LaCava Credentials:
- Voted 2015 top 100 Doctors for excellence in Holistic Medicine
- Board certified OB/GYN
- Board eligible in Environmental Medicine
- Over 40 years in private practice
- Personally commended by the Governor of South Carolina for medical excellence
- Licensed Homeopath
Dr. LaCava Memberships:
- International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians – Founding Member
- Northwestern Medical School Advisory Board Member (2011-2013), Integrative Medicine Department
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. LaCava Certifications:
- Advanced Cardiac Life support
- Advanced Trauma Life support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Dr. LaCava Education:
- University of Massachusetts, B.S.
- Northwestern University Medical School, M.D.
- Jefferson University Center for Educational Diplomacy in Homeopathy
- Georgetown University, Intern