Melissa came to us from a local podiatrist where she ran the front office for 3 and a half years. She truly loves working with patients and prides herself on “making you feel at home” here in our office. She’s knowledgeable and fun loving and is always willing to help in any way possible. Melissa was born and raised in St. Charles, IL. She loves spending time with her family, especially her 10-year-old son Nicholas, Fiancé Jon and her 2 loving dogs, Lila and Harley. She loves reading, bike riding, fishing, boating, snowmobiling and good movies.
Dr. LaCava Credentials:
- Voted 2015 top 100 Doctors for excellence in Holistic Medicine
- Board certified OB/GYN
- Board eligible in Environmental Medicine
- Over 40 years in private practice
- Personally commended by the Governor of South Carolina for medical excellence
- Licensed Homeopath
Dr. LaCava Memberships:
- International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians – Founding Member
- Northwestern Medical School Advisory Board Member (2011-2013), Integrative Medicine Department
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. LaCava Certifications:
- Advanced Cardiac Life support
- Advanced Trauma Life support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Dr. LaCava Education:
- University of Massachusetts, B.S.
- Northwestern University Medical School, M.D.
- Jefferson University Center for Educational Diplomacy in Homeopathy
- Georgetown University, Intern