Nicole LaCava received her Masters in Nursing from DePaul University in 2009. She worked in Chicago hospitals for a time, before committing to full time at The LaCava Center. She enjoys horseback riding, running, yoga, comedies, long walks on the ‘beach’ with her dog Zuzu, and kayaking; just to name a few. She prides herself on her IV skills, dry sense of humor, and the ability to appreciate corny jokes. In 2011, Nicole went to Haiti and helped with the relief efforts following the devastating earthquake. She helped to treat those in desperate need of care. She loved interacting with the children, who despite their tough circumstances still managed to smile and laugh.
Dr. LaCava Credentials:
- Voted 2015 top 100 Doctors for excellence in Holistic Medicine
- Board certified OB/GYN
- Board eligible in Environmental Medicine
- Over 40 years in private practice
- Personally commended by the Governor of South Carolina for medical excellence
- Licensed Homeopath
Dr. LaCava Memberships:
- International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians – Founding Member
- Northwestern Medical School Advisory Board Member (2011-2013), Integrative Medicine Department
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. LaCava Certifications:
- Advanced Cardiac Life support
- Advanced Trauma Life support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Dr. LaCava Education:
- University of Massachusetts, B.S.
- Northwestern University Medical School, M.D.
- Jefferson University Center for Educational Diplomacy in Homeopathy
- Georgetown University, Intern